“Contactless Roofing” is exactly what it sounds like. It is the process we use to go through installing a customer’s roof – from start to finish – without any physical contact between the roofer and the customer. In essence, the entire process is done through the use of current available technologies such as video conferencing, file sharing services, drones, and lot’s more.
When COVID-19 hit in late 2019, businesses around the world were not prepared for what was coming. It wasn’t until it made its way to the states when the problems really became quite apparent for us here in our beautiful country. With stay-at-home orders and social distancing in place, the economy took a dramatic shift. All of a sudden, non-essential businesses were shut down and the others were forced to adapt to the new climate that has changed our country – and the entire world. Professional Roofers, Inc. was one of these companies forced to adapt.
“Our focus has shifted to a more modern way of conducting business.”
Fortunately, we were able to shift our workflow to accommodate the new reality. We are a family-owned business, so it was critical for us to make this work.
Video Conferencing is crucial in having the ability to do presentations for Property Managers, and other clients we work with.
The Professional Roofers, Inc. team utilizes video conferencing apps such as Zoom for business meetings. It has been invaluable in continuing to manage communications and keep everybody on the same page, especially at the start of the COVID-19 outbreak, when we were unsure of how we would continue business.
One important tool in our commitment to Contactless Roofing has been utilizing Roof Measurement & Aerial Measurement services such as the powerful EagleView. In a nutshell, EagleView uses a drone to fly above a residence and take necessary photos and precise measurements in order to end up with the perfect roof for a customer.
With the understanding of what Contactless Roofing is, here is how the process would be laid out for a customer, step by step.
1. Contact us here on our website, message us on Facebook, or reach us by phone at 615-778-1440.
2. Detail the roofing/gutter/window issues you’re experiencing, where they’re occurring in your home & relation to the roof, and provide any pictures you can. This will help us diagnose where the leak is entering without coming into the home.
3. Our repair foremen will inspect from the exterior and determine where leaks are presenting. Our office will then follow up with photos sent digitally of our findings, along with detailed notes & proposals for repair by email.
4. Once we are given signed approval to proceed, our repair foreman will make the necessary repairs from the exterior, and will provide photos of the completed work, along with a follow-up email to ensure your happiness with the work that was done.
5. All this is done completely contact-free. Your health and safety are our top concern at Professional Roofers Inc, and we are here to ensure your roofing, window, and gutter issues are resolved without risking that safety. Protecting your home, business, and family is what we do.
With all that in mind, we look forward to hearing from you! Stay safe, and we’re all going to make it through this.
Professional Roofers, Inc.
321 Billingsly Ct.
Franklin, TN 37067